What is the the return policy for the products purchased at Furniture Manila?
Items sold at Furniture Manila are covered by a 7-day return. All you need to do is ship the item back to us. Return credits are issued once the item is received and cleared by our warehouse team. If you return an item, the return shipping cost (if any) will be deducted from your total refund amount. Initial delivery charge is non-refundable. If you select to receive your refund via store credit, we will have the amount ready for your next order. A restocking fee of 20% or Php1,000 (whichever is higher) will be charged for returned items. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse return, replacement or refund if it has been evaluated by our Quality Control that the items went through abuse and/or misuse.
RETURN ELIGIBILITY: (Must meet all requirements)
- Item must have the original box/packaging
- Unused condition
- Unassembled and unmodified unit. (For bed frames and wardrobes)
- Must have the original receipt
Items that cannot be returned includes:
- Clearance/Sale Items
- Gift Certificates
- Personalized, Customized, Made to Order Items.
- Bedding, Pillows, Cushions, Etc.
- Items Marked as “Non-Returnable”
How to return an item?
Customer must email email@example.com and specify the order number and a brief explanation for the reason of return. Items will be inspected by our staff for verification. The customer is responsible for the shipping back costs. No returns will be accepted without prior approval of return.
If an order was picked-up in store, item must be returned in store.
If an order was delivered, you may return the item in store.
We also offer pickup services for an additional fee.
Returns may only be approved for the following reasons:
- DEFECTIVE ITEMS.
- Upon delivery or arrival of the items, we strongly require customers or its representatives to carefully inspect the items for any functional damages, factory defects and note it on the receipt.
- We decline reasons like:
- “I am in a hurry and was not able to fully check the items.”
- “Your crew was in a hurry and did not ask to inspect the items.”
- “I was not around or the person who received the items is not authorized when the delivery arrived, so I was not able to check.”
- If there are damages upon delivery, PLEASE NOTE IT ON THE RECEIPT.
- ITEM IS NOT AS ADVERTISED.
- WRONG PRODUCT DELIVERED.
- Damage incurred due to misuse of the items are not covered by warranty/returns policy.
- Warranty does not cover wear and tear.
- Change of mind regarding the purchase made does not entitle the customer for refund or exchange under Republic Act 7394.